Battle Royalle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royalle

A story line based upon the series Black cat. Choose to be a sweeper working for money, an eraser working for Chronos or a simple civilian.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ichiruzen's House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Ichiruzen blushes deeply, "Y-yes ma'am." He twittles his thumbs, keeping his left eye closed.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Sapphire yawns sleepily, half asleep as she speaks, "You know.. you should learn to be more assertive.. I don't like being bossy all the time.."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Ichiruzen nods, ".....I understand.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Sapphire falls asleep, her hands wrapped around him and her head buried in his back
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Ichiruzen blushes and slowly drifts to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Shiro falls asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:12 am

Ichiruzen wakes up and looks at Sapphire. He smiles and slips out of bed, not wanting to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 am

Sapphire stirs slightly in her sleep, but falls back asleep
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 am

Ichiruzen puts a hand over his left eye and smiles, "Heh.." He walks out and silently closes the door.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Shiro wakes up before Sapphire. The small white cat crawled next to Sapphire and started licking her hand. Sapphire moaned and motioned the cat away. Shiro jumped onto Sapphire's chest and started kneading her paws on her chest. Sapphire wakes up, "Mm?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Ichiruzen walks to his mother's room and knocks, "Mother, I'm coming in."

"Nn...okay." Tatsuki replies sleepily. Ichiruzen walks in and prepares his mother's medicine. He sighs and pours some of the tonic that he prescribed to his mother.

"It's time for your medicine.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Sapphire gets up and fixes her hair as Shiro meows repetively. "Shiro, shh!" The cat continued to meow and ran out of the room. Sapphire sighed and followed the cat, which slipped into to Tatsuki's room, sitting at the door as if waiting for Sapphire to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Ichiruzen takes the medicine to Tatsuki, "Mother I know it's bitter, but...it's like they say...the greatest of medicines...are always bitter..." He hands her the bottle of tonic and forces a smile, even though he was worried.

Tatsuki smiles warmly, "Thank you dear.." She takes a sip of the tonic and grimaces at the awful taste, "Blegh.." Ichiruzen looks away, his left eye still shut.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Sapphire catches up, "Shiro!" The cat meows, flicking her tail. She blinks at Tatsuki, "YOu could always take some honey with it.. That's what my mom does especially when dad refuses to take his meds." Shiro jumps onto Tatsuki's bed.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Tatsuki giggles and pets Shiro, "It's okay. I'll be fine." She smiles warmly and pats Ichiruzen's head.

"Mother..." Ichiruzen closes his eyes and sighs. Tatsuki sighs and looks to Sapphire.

"Ichiruzen is still depressed because I'm stuck in bed. My condition forbids me from walking, but it's not all bad. I have Ichiruzen taking care of me. Ever since I was restrained to my bed, he's been so kind and took care of me."

Ichiruzen clenches his fists, "Unlike that selfish bastard who left us to rot in the streets." He snarls and grits his teeth. Tatsuki sighs, not wanting to scold him. She herself, bore hatred towards her ex-husband for abandoning her and Ichiruzen. So she could understand his point of view and emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Shiro purrs and crawls onto Tatsuki's chest, enjoying the petting.

"I see.." Sapphire closes her eyes, feeling the hatred in the air towards this man. "I never met my grandparents, both my parents grew up orphans. Dad says mom had a rough life.. but won't say anything more and if the subject comes up around mom, she becomes quiet..." Sapphire rubs her head and smiles at Tatsuki, "You have a great kid to take care of you." she smiles and gives Ichiru a slight noogie, "He just needs to relax sometimes.."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Ichiruzen stays silent and closes his eyes. Tatsuki nods, "Thank you for being kind to my son...you're his first friend. He was never one to socialize with others. He thinks that it's a waste of time, and that it keeps him away from me."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Sapphire laughs, "Don't thank me." She smiles warmly, "Daddy always says I should be nice to people.. but.. his reasons.. were elsewhere." She sweatdrops. "Anyways uhmm anyone want breakfast? I can cook pretty well!" Shiro licks her whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Tatsuki smiles warmly, "Thank you." She looks to Ichiruzen, "You'll be eating with us, no buts."

Ichiruzen nods in understanding, "Yes mother.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Sapphire pins her hair up, "So what do you guys want?" Her eyes set mainly on Tatsuki, figuring that Ichiru wouldn't decide until his mother did.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Tatsuki giggles, "Oh, anything will do." She smiles warmly. Ichiruzen sits next to his mother and pats her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Shiro purrs loudly on Tatsuki's chest as Sapphire leaves and prepares them a breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Ichiruzen lays down beside Tatsuki and dozes off due to lack of sleep. Tatsuki sighs, "You really should get more rest Ichi.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Sapphire's gone, cooking for at least an hour and Shiro licks Tatsuki's cheek affectionatley
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Tatsuki giggles and scratches behind Shiro's ears, "You're so cute Shiro." She smiles and looks at the sleeping Ichiruzen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichiruzen's House
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next