Battle Royalle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royalle

A story line based upon the series Black cat. Choose to be a sweeper working for money, an eraser working for Chronos or a simple civilian.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ichiruzen's House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Ichiruzen and his mother, Tatsuki Tokai, live in this mansion. His mother has her own floor and wing of the house, but she is confined to one room due to her illness. Ichiruzen is often seen going there and comforting his mother.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Ichiruzen walks to the front door and sighs, "I hope mother is doing better..." Who was that girl at the coffee shop? She is very strange, but she is very nice at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Sapphire stops, Wow is this his house?...
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Ichiruzen sniffs the air, "I smell...perfume.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Sapphire sweatdrops and twitches her brow. Well at least he didn't say he smelled me...
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Ichiruzen takes out his ball and looks into it, "Oh...you again. Sapphire...greetings, you don't need to..hide." He turns around.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Sapphire smiles and rubs the back of her head, nervously, then stops and looks stubborn, crossing her arms, "I told you I don't hide!" She blushes faintly
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:18 pm

"Hiding....concealing one's presence from another...in attempts to suprise...them." Ichiruzen pockets his ball and smiles innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Sapphire blushes and sighs, "You're smart, aren't you?" she sticks out her tongue. "Aaa well.." she smiles, "Anyways I wanted to see how your mother was."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:21 pm

"Mother..." Ichiruzen looks over to the wing where his mother is located, "I see...you are..more than welcome.." He opens the door and holds it open.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Sapphire smiles "Well..?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Ichiruzen blinks, "Isn't it...polite...to hold the door open..for someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Sapphire blinks and blushes, "Oh.. sorry.. noone ever has for me.."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Ichiruzen removes his hood, letting his hair relax from the cooped up space of his hood, "Are you..coming in?"
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Sapphire smiled and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Ichiruzen leads Sapphire through what it seems to be a maze to his mother's room, "This is her room." He knocks on the door, "Mother...may we...come in?" A gentle yet fragile voice replies.

"Come in Ichiruzen."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Sapphire dips her head. "Uhmm hello ma'am.."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:31 pm

A woman with long, brown hair lays in the bed, "Oh...Ichiruzen..you brought a friend?" Ichiruzen nods, "Yes mother..."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Sapphire smiles warmly, "How are you feeling, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Tatsuki squints and coughs violently. Ichiruzen's eyes widen, "Mother..!" He rushes over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Sapphire blinks and looks concerned. She looks so miserable... She blinks and rummages in her bag. I have to have something that can help...
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Ichiruzen places a palm over his mother's forehead, her coughing fit comes to an end, "Mother...are you..okay?"

Tastuki nods, "Yes..thank you very much.." She looks over to Sapphire, "Aren't you going to introduce me?"
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Sapphire blushes and bows, embarressed, "Oh I'm so sorry! My name is Sappire Vollfied, it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Totai."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Ichiruzen looks at Sapphire, "Tokai...TOKAI...is her last name..."

Tatsuki coughs and looks at her son, "It's alright Ichiruzen." She looks back at Sapphire and nods, "It's very nice to meet you as well."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Sapphire blushes scarlet and dips her head, "I'm so sorry.. I'm awful when it comes to names..." She smiles shyly and gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichiruzen's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen's House   Ichiruzen's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichiruzen's House
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next