Battle Royalle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royalle

A story line based upon the series Black cat. Choose to be a sweeper working for money, an eraser working for Chronos or a simple civilian.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hotel rooftop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Sapphire blinks, "You.. don't.. get out much.. do you?" she pets the cat a playful tone in her voice
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Ichiruzen turns back, "I suppose....I haven't. I've been busy my whole life...taking care of other people...taking care of the woman...who raised me on her own.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Sapphire blinks and nods, "You should hang out with other sweepers then.. I'm sure they'll give you a more... normal outview on life.." Sapphire rummages in her boot and pauses a gloom falling over her. "D-Damnit..."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:35 pm

"I can't help...my way of speaking. I would appreciate it...if you didn't make fun of it." Ichiruzen frowns and shakes his head, "As for your..'sweepers'...no thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Sapphire sweatdrops. I wasn't teasing you that time. Sapphire blinks, "I don't own sweepers..."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Ichiruzen's right eye looks at the cat and then returns its gaze to Sapphire, "..." He turns around and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Sapphire sighs and looks at the cat, holding it in front of her, "You don't hate me.. right?"

The cat meows and bats Sapphire's nose.

Sapphire narrows her eyes, "You just want more milk."

The cat smiles and purrs.

Sapphire sighs, "How can I keep spending money on you when I lose any for myself!" She grumbles and pets the cat, who falls asleep next to Sapphire. Sighing, she slumps over and looks off.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Ichiruzen dissapears in a blur of dark mist, "Farewell...beware the one at Chronos..."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Sapphire blinks and sits up. Chronos? Where mom works. Pft! Mom's the third best damn eraser there, I'm not worried.. She slumps over and falls asleep, "I'm not worried..."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Sapphire wakes up and yawns, the cat gone. She rubs her head, "Mm.. nice nap." her stomach growls so she hops down to a resteraunt. Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel rooftop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2