Battle Royalle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royalle

A story line based upon the series Black cat. Choose to be a sweeper working for money, an eraser working for Chronos or a simple civilian.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hotel rooftop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm

The old hotel's rooftop
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Sapphire smiles and stretches, petting a small white cat, "Strange boy, hmm?" The cat meows and paws at her arm. Aapphire sighs and pulls a bottle of milk from her bag, "I spoil you, you know."

The cat meows again and licks up the milk that's poured in a small silver dish.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Ichiruzen appears twelve meters behind Sapphire, "It's you."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Sapphire jumps and throws an arrow at Ichiruzen.

The cat jumps behind Sapphire who blinks and blushes.

"Uhhh.. heh sorry.." she rubs the back of her head
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Ichiruzen dodges the arrow in a blur, "So violent.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Sapphire twitches her brow, "I aqm not violent! You just startled me! You should never scare a sweeper!" She crosses her arms and turns away.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Ichiruzen dissapears in a blur and reappears beside her, "I see."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Sapphire sweatdrops and steps back, "Wwhoa how did you-?" she shakes her head, "Hmph petty parlor tricks!" She goes to sip the milk and the white cat paws at her again, "Are you serious?"

The cat meows sweetly.

Sapphire sighs and pours the rest of the milk in the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Ichiruzen moves in a blur to the cat and blinks, "Cat..."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Sapphire sits and blinks. The cat jumps scared and hops on Sapphire's lap, hiding in her arms. Sapphire stares at Ichiruzen and pets the cat, "...?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Ichiruzen blinks and looks at them, "What is it...did I....do something wrong..?"
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Sapphire sticks out her tongue, "Pfft!" She nuzzles the cat. "My cat she loves me!"

The cat purrs and rubs her chin on Sapphire's chin
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Ichiruzen's right eye observes the cat, "I see.....love...a human emotion...signifying one's attraction or fondness to another..."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Sapphire sweatdrops and puts the cat down and gets up, waving her hand in front of his face, "Hmmm.."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Ichiruzen's right eye follows her hand, his left eye remains stationary, "What are...you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Sapphire pokes his ear, "You're a cyborg!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Ichiruzen repeats the word, very confused, "Cy...borg?"
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Sapphire gasps and steps back, "Oh no! You're worse you're an alien!" She starts crying "Please don't eat my brain Mr. Alien!" She sobs and the cat seems to mimic her. "Meow meow!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Ichiruzen blinks confused, "Al..ien? You speak of...such odd...terms...I don't understand.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Sapphire blinks and narrows her eyes, "Are you sure you aren't just trying to leak information out of me for earth's weaknesses?!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Ichiruzen blinks innocently and raises a brow, "You're very confusing...I do not understand.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Sapphire approaches him slowly and narrows her eyes, "Don't try anything funny!" She pats his body, "Hmm.. no tentacles or extra arms.." she scrapes her nail at his cheek, "Skin is this actual color." She lifts his shirt, "I don't see a metamorphisis belt.."
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Ichiruzen smacks her hand away and replies in a low monotype tone, "Please don't do that.."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Sapphire blinks and places her hands on her hips, "Hmm.. well it seems if you ARE an alien then.. you're well disguised!"

The cat jumps up on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:29 pm

"If...I was one...I surely would..have killed you...and...done whatever..these 'aliens' do to dead bodies..." Ichiruzen blinks and turns around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotel rooftop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel rooftop   Hotel rooftop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel rooftop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next