Battle Royalle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royalle

A story line based upon the series Black cat. Choose to be a sweeper working for money, an eraser working for Chronos or a simple civilian.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ichiruzen Tokai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen Tokai Empty
PostSubject: Ichiruzen Tokai   Ichiruzen Tokai I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Name: Ichiruzen Tokai
Codename: Doc
Preferred 'Sweeps': Smart Ones

History: Ichiruzen Tokai is a doctor who specializes in all types of medicines and healing. At age 8 his father left him and his mother to fend for themselves. Ichiruzen stuggled to stay alive without any prior help from his parents. He was charged with the task of gathering food, and keeping his mother from the brink of insanity. Ichiruzen rarely got to eat, out of pity for his mother.

After two years of living on the streets, Ichiruzen finally landed a job as a medical assistant. After two years of working he finally earned enough to get he and his mother off the streets. He never had any difficulties during his career, he knew what to do when to do it. No one knows how he obtained the knowledge, but nonetheless he was dubbed "Medicine Man".

At age 14 Ichiruzen began working as a sweeper to earn extra money. He didn't have such great luck finding worthy opponents that matched his intellegence, but he pressed on knowing that the extra money was used to help his mother. Ichiruzen was often seen hanging his old home.

Ichiruzen's mother gifted him with a family heirloom, the Toshikuno, on his 15th birthday. This orb was made by his great-great-great grandfather. Thanks to this gift, he was able to perform countless jobs with success. These multiple job successions made it possible for he and his mother to live in luxury. However, Ichiruzen has never been able to find a cure for Tatsuki Tokai's disease.

At age 16, Ichiruzen met a robust girl named Sapphire. At first he wasn't sure what to make of her. He had never seen anyone with her energy or spirit. However, after being followed by her to his house, Ichiruzen introduced Sapphire to his mother. After treating his mother, Ichiruzen took Sapphire around the house. Ichiruzen fell in love after seeing her so gentle and caring.

Personality: Ichiruzen is often calm and collected in public. He never asks for a fight, or looks for one. Ichiruzen always offers a warm smile, and help to those who are in need. He has a very protective nature about him when it comes to those who are dear to him. Ichiruzen is often lost in thought, and he often gets lost in thought while walking. He is also very shy, and has an unbreakable habit of pausing between portions of his sentences.

Partner: None Currently
Weapon of choice: Katana, Toshikuno (All Seeing Orb)
Crushes: Shyness, Playfulness
Dislikes: Deceit, unreasonable hatred
Fears: His mother when she's angry
Specialty: Ichiruzen is able to regenerate any damanged organ, and is able to overcome common illnesses. However his regenerative ability leaves him exhuasted depending on how much damage he takes in battle. His right eye allows him the ability to mimic his foe's movements. Thanks to his Toshikuno, he is able to spy or watch anyone, anywhere. However, only for a certain amount of time.

Status: Taken by Sapphire. No I will not share her, and I will not be shared by her. I own Sapphire. X3 And she owns me. :O

Last edited by Ichiruzen on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Ichiruzen Tokai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiruzen Tokai   Ichiruzen Tokai I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:05 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Ichiruzen Tokai
Page 1 of 1