Battle Royalle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royalle

A story line based upon the series Black cat. Choose to be a sweeper working for money, an eraser working for Chronos or a simple civilian.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonny "Sven" Vollfied

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sven

Sven

Character sheet
Health:
Sonny "Sven" Vollfied Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Sonny "Sven" Vollfied Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Sonny "Sven" Vollfied Empty
PostSubject: Sonny "Sven" Vollfied   Sonny "Sven" Vollfied I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Name: Sonny "Sven" Vollfied
Codename: Sven
Preferred 'Sweeps'
History:
Sonny "Sven" Vollfied (スヴェン=ボルフィード, Suven Borufīdo) is a sweeper, who becomes Train's partner after Train leaves Chronos. He later befriends Eve, being the first person to treat her like a human, which causes the two to become very close. He follows a strict code of chivalry; he is always respectful to women and children and acts very proper. He is often tortured by Train's capricious personality and is usually dragged into trouble and even more debt because of it. Sven is skilled in inventing and making innovative weapons and other various equipment, including bombs and special bullets for Train. Sven's weapon of choice is originally a normal pistol, but after that is destroyed, he invents the Attaché Weapon Case, a suitcase equipped with hidden weaponry inside of it. It contains a built in machine gun, grenade launcher, net launcher, and electrical cable, and various small weapons inside the case. While Sven does not have the inhuman abilities of Train or Eve, he is a creative thinker and always calm even in the most dangerous of circumstances. Although he doesn't get to fight as much and his skills tend to dull a little, Sven is tenacious in a fight. Though out the series he tends to get severely wounded but never backs down from his task or his code. He is voiced by Keiji Fujiwara in the Japanese anime and Brandon Potter in the English dub.

Before becoming a sweeper, he is an agent for the International Bureau of Investigation, along with his partner, Lloyd Goldwynne, who is a clairvoyant. After being attacked by members of a crime family, Sven loses his right eye and Lloyd sacrifices himself to save him. A week before his death, Lloyd registered as an organ donor. The night he died, Sven received the vision eye. This gives Sven the ability to see a few seconds into the future and allows him to dodge attacks easily. However, it puts a massive strain on his body so he normally keeps it under an eye patch. Sven's eye does not have the ability to see Creed's Imagine Blade, but that is due mainly to the fact that he "wasn't concentrating due to the sword's confusing movements". He later evolves it into the "Grasper Eye". The Grasper Eye allows him to see things in slow motion for about five seconds,as well as increase his actual speed, and while it is less draining than the vision eye, it still takes a toll on his body. However, Sven claims that "This ability is definitely vital to me... I can use this in battle" suggesting that he can go for long periods without his eye patch, as seen when he removes it to fight Deek Slasky and does not put it back on until after Train defeats Creed; Sven having been in numerous battles beforehand. He first uses this ability in Chapter 141 during his fight with Deek Slasky.

Personality: Calm, Collected, Very respectful
Partner (If one)
Weapon of choice: I make 'em
Crushes: Shyness, and playfulness
Dislikes: Hatefulness, bizarre mood swings, and bullies
Fears: I fear...violent women....O.O
Back to top Go down
Namikatsu

Namikatsu

Character sheet
Health:
Sonny "Sven" Vollfied Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Sonny "Sven" Vollfied Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Sonny "Sven" Vollfied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonny "Sven" Vollfied   Sonny "Sven" Vollfied I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sonny "Sven" Vollfied
Page 1 of 1