Battle Royalle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royalle

A story line based upon the series Black cat. Choose to be a sweeper working for money, an eraser working for Chronos or a simple civilian.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Hotel lot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Sapphire

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Outside the old hotel, an abandoned lot with a few rusty cars.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Sapphire aims her bow and shoots, taking down the tall man with ease, pinning his arm to the wall. "It's over Hishahi Uzero." She claims and walks up, putting a small bottle of fumes under his nose. The man dipped his head and fell unconscious with a twitch. Sapphire smiled and pulled out the arrow and grinned. She let out a grunt as she laid him on the ground and called the boss, "Mmkay I got him."

A man comes up to her and hands her a small envelope. Quickly as he came, he took he man and left.

Sapphire looks at the envelope and looks inside. She gasps and chokes practically, "So much money!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:08 pm

Ichiruzen spots the girl and raises a brow, "That your first time seeing so much money?"
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Sapphire blinks and snorts, stubbornly shoving it in her boot, "N-No!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Ichiruzen pockets the ball he was looking in to, "Are you sure? Judging by the look on your face, it seems like it was."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:20 pm

Sapphire rolls her eyes, "Well it wasn't!" She pulls herbow over her shoulder and picks up her quiver.
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Ichiruzen laughs slightly, "You have a lot of energy. I admire that."
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Sapphire smiled, "You think that's a lot of energy, sorry honey, there's a lot more where that came from." She winks and jumps onto a dumpster and then onto a rooftop
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Ichiruzen watches her with his right eye, "Ah I see." His red eye glows a darker red.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Sapphire smiles and swings on apost and hoists herself up, "You shouldn't just stand there, the crows will peck at your head!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Ichiruzen's right eye continues to follow her movement, "I believe I'll be fine." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Sapphire exits to the rooftops
Back to top Go down
Ichiruzen

Ichiruzen

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Ichiruzen watches her and follows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Hotel lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Hotel lot   Old Hotel lot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Hotel lot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Royalle :: Battle :: Abandoned Lots-
Jump to: